Job no: 495904
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: West Perth
Categories: Service Desk
We are seeking a dynamic, outcomes-focused Support Analyst / Service Desk Analyst who is up to date with the emerging Service Desk communication methods and technology. This role would be ideal for someone who has a passion for providing outstanding customer service and a flair for documentation as we are building out our knowledgebase around new applications and hardware we have deployed into RAC.
Our ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively and consistently with staff to provide an exceptional customer experience.
About the role
- Be the first point of contact for all IT related issues and queries
- Resolve problems and queries in an effective and timely manner via phone, email and Teams
- Maintain a competent level of knowledge of all new and existing RAC Service Offerings
- Create and maintain Knowledge articles to help drive consistency in resolution analysis
- Be available for rostered afterhours, on-call and weekend work (required)
What are we looking for?
- Significant experience in customer service in an IT Service Desk role
- Excellent documentation skills
- Broad knowledge of current and emerging Service Desk communication trends, e.g. JIRA
- Experience supporting Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in a diverse business environment
What can we offer you?
- Flexible work arrangements
- Hybrid working allowing you to balance your home and work life
- A culture built around growth mindset
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance and free roadside assistance
- Member benefits and opportunity to join a very active Social Club
We are looking for someone enthusiastic who will thrive in a culture of continuous improvement. To be considered, please formally apply by completing an online application
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 116 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend