Roadside Patrol (Breakdown Technician)
Job no: 496004
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA Metro, Western Australia
Categories: Roadside Patrol, Light Vehicle Technician
Due to increasing demands, we are expanding our team and have multiple opportunities for qualified and experienced Automotive Mechanic’s (LV). Join the team as a Roadside Patrol delivering invaluable service and solutions to our members, in a full-time capacity from the 1st December 2021, throughout the Perth Metro region.
Operating in a fully equipped RAC branded patrol vehicle, on a flexible shift roster between the hours of 6:00am and 12:00pm (midnight) from Monday to Sunday, the main duties are:
- Safely assist members during roadside breakdowns
- Diagnose, repair, and mobilise vehicles providing the right solution
- Replace and install batteries
- Ensure each interaction provides an exceptional experience
- Work independently with a RAC provided vehicle, equipment, and technology
- Show insight into member needs and identify opportunities that add value
What are we looking for?
- Fully qualified Automotive Technician and/or Automotive Electrician
- Exceptional levels of customer service and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated understanding on importance of health and safety
- Strong technical knowledge on a wide range of vehicle types
- Fine-tuned diagnostic skills
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a high performing team
- Ability to proficiently use smart technology devices and systems
To discuss this opportunity further and be provided details around the indicative roster, please call Martina O’Brien, Talent Acquisition Partner on 9436 4906.
Applications close Wednesday 10th December 2021
For more than 116 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend