Job no: 496040
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA Metro
Categories: Service Advisor
RAC Auto Services prides itself on the exceptional standard of work coupled with positive member experiences. We are currently seeking an experienced Service Advisor to join our network of Auto Service centre South of the River.
Predominately based in our Canning Vale centre and reporting to the Centre Development Manager. This is a permanent opportunity for an experienced Service Advisor with sound technical knowledge to ensure continuity of service and delivery for each of our centres by providing outstanding service to our members and customers.
The hours for this role is Monday – Friday approximately 7:45am to 5.15pm (generally split in either an early or late start). 4 hours on Saturday morning paid at overtime rates.
Travel between centres will be required to support our members and the business
What can we offer you?
- A competitive hourly rate + Overtime + Bonus Incentive Scheme + benefits + uniform
- Generous discounts on home, contents and car insurance, as well as member benefits and free roadside assistance
- Career development learning opportunities
- An active social club
What will you be doing?
- Providing efficient customer service with a holistic approach to member’s needs and general enquiries.
- Providing quotes for repairs and services, offering appropriate recommendations for additional works.
- Preparing and completing repair orders.
- Ensuring member satisfaction (NPS) is achieved, reviewing customer feedback and making recommendations to ensure efficient service levels are provided.
- Handling complaints and member dispute resolution in line with authority.
- Supporting the collaboration and achievement of team sales targets and conversion rates.
- Understanding revenue and profit targets.
- Providing site and mobile service administrative support including accountability of data entry, record maintenance, invoicing, receipting, part returns and correct allocation of part numbers on repair orders and invoicing.
What are we looking for?
This role suits a highly motivated customer service and sales solution focussed individual, including:
- Outstanding professional customer relationship management including problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- Technical knowledge of automotive repairs and servicing - desirable
- Sound administrative/clerical skills
- High level verbal and written communication skills
- Effective teamwork skills and ability to develop positive workplace relationships
- Flexibility to travel and work between centres
If you would like further information about this vacancy, please contact Martina O’Brien, Talent Acquisition Partner on 08 9436 4906. Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend