Sales & Service Consultant - Carousel
Job no: 496116
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Location: WA Metro
Categories: Sales Consultant, Customer Service Consultant
Are you passionate about providing excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE and GENUINE SALES ADVICE?
Are you COMPUTER SAVVY and quick to learn new TECHNOLOGY?
Are you ready for a CAREER where you will be consistently learning and developing in WA's most ICONIC ORGANISATION?
Then this is the career move for you!
The RAC is looking for passionate customer service and sales professionals with a can-do attitude to launch their career via its comprehensive training program delivering member centre services in Western Australia.
- Bright, modern member centre with a friendly team environment located at Carousel, Cannington
- Work for an innovative organisation with limitless long-term career prospects
- Comprehensive training provided (12 weeks) fully paid
- 12 month contract, full time 75 hours per fortnight, current roster as follows (note: may be subject to change over time):
Week 1: Monday – Friday, 8:45am – 5:15pm
Week 2: Monday – Saturday, with a half day Saturday 8:45am – 12:15pm / and a half day off during the week
This is your opportunity to join one of Western Australia's largest and most transformative organisations. As a genuine employer of choice, we are actively seeking motivated, career-minded people, who want a successful long-term future with us and who can make a significant contribution to improving the wellbeing of drivers in Western Australia.
We will train you, develop you and help you achieve your goals!
In this important member-facing role, you will be trained to assist RAC members and resolve their enquiries, with a strong focus on delivering exemplary customer service and providing meaningful sales advice. You will utilise a range of computer based resources and programs to do so. Your ability to build rapport with customers, identify matching products or services, and work quickly and efficiently will be the key to unlocking success in this role.
We need someone who has
- Passion for providing excellent customer service
- A genuine love for helping people find the best product solutions for their needs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Confidence using computers and an ability to grasp new technology quickly
- Ability to work within set timeframes and adhere to schedules
- Experience working to KPIs or targets of any kind, in a sales environment
The successful applicant will be required to obtain a National Police Clearance at the time of offer - if you already possess a current police clearance please feel free to attach this to your application (note: a police clearance is not required to apply).
You can expect
- Not just a job, but an opportunity to develop your career across our vast organisation
- A varied and exciting role where you will handle a wide range of member enquiries
- Training to set you up for success! Training may be on the job, computer or classroom based
- Contemporary office facilities and on-going modernisation of our member centres including leading edge technology
- Support from your manager and team, amidst a strong coaching and nurturing culture
We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice. For any questions about the role, please contact Ellie Rayner on 9436 5376 or Eleanor.Rayner@rac.com.au
For more than 116 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend