Night Shift Dispatch Specialist
Job no: 496137
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Service Advisor, Customer Service Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen for motivated professionals to join the Motoring Dispatch Team on a permanent, full time basis in our Joondalup location, working shifts between 8pm – 7am Monday to Sunday.
Shifts are rostered over a 9-week cycle of 4 nights on / 4 nights off.
Reporting to the Dispatch Night Shift Team Leader, this role is pivotal in delivering member service through efficient utilisation of roadside resources and managing the member relationship throughout their vehicle breakdown experience.
What will you be doing?
Dispatcher responsibilities involve a range of activities including:
- Efficient and effective allocation of resources to provide service in a timely manner to members in Western Australia
- Communicating and influencing internal/external stakeholders
- Providing a proactive and outstanding member experience
- Maintaining a safe workplace for yourself and ensuring the safety of resources and members
- Collaborating with colleagues to identify efficiencies with system and processes
What are we looking for in you?
Successful candidates will maintain demonstrated previous experience in a dispatch or logistics environment including:
- Ability to work shifts between 8pm – 7am, Monday to Sunday (4 nights on/4nights off)
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills
- Action orientated, with a strong focus on service excellence
- focus on delivering results
- An effective communicator across diverse mediums
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Able to adapt and embrace change in a workplace
Applications will close at 5pm on Friday 3rd December 2021
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
If you would like further information about this vacancy, please contact Martina O’Brien, Talent Acquisition Partner on 9436 4906.
For more than 115 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend