Customer Service Consultant
Job no: 496147
Work type: Permanent Full Time
Categories: Customer Service Consultant
What we can offer you
- Permanent and casual positions available, you tell us what you want!
- Base salary of $52,000 + superannuation + loadings + bonuses
- Huge discounts off all RAC products, services, and partner products
- We invest in our people! Genuine and ongoing professional development
- “Try before you buy” career opportunities and additional courses available
- Extremely active Social Club – over 900 members with events happening every month
- Health & Wellness programs, including our Employee Assistance Program
- Full time 75 hours per fortnight, rotating roster 5 days per week, shifts allocated between 7.00am - 10.30pm Monday to Sunday (roster issued every 4 weeks in advance)
A day in the life of a Customer Service Consultant
Our contact centre (Joondalup) is a hub of activity, energy, and colour! When not on the phones chatting with our members the Customer Service Consultant can be found meditating in the garden, relaxing in a massage chair, playing pool, or catching up on your Insta feed. Coffee and headset - check! You're ready to rock and roll!
- You’ll answer inbound calls & have meaning conversations with our members
- You’ll understand their needs, ask questions, and actively listen
- You’ll provide assistance to members during a breakdown situation
- And you’ll identify opportunities to convert enquiries or cross and upsell.
To set you up for success we offer a paid 4-week training program, 8.30am-5pm Mon. – Fri.
When can you start?
We’re super busy at the moment and have a few intakes coming up.
Apply, let us know when you’re available and we can chat about upcoming dates.
What are we looking for?
- If you’ve had some customer service experience, you’re on the right track!
- You need to be adaptable
- You need to be resilient
- You need excellent listening and communication skills
- You need to be able to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
If you are shortlisted, you will be invited to meet the team, take a tour of our contact centre and an opportunity to get to know us more.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice. Please contact Ellie Rayner on 9436 5376 or Eleanor.Rayner@rac.com.au
For more than 116 years, RAC has been giving back to WA. As a membership organisation, we’re able to reinvest our profits to serve more than one million members and the wider WA community. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, RAC values inclusivity and promotes a workplace that actively seeks to welcome contributions from all people. We encourage people of all abilities, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, diverse cultures, and backgrounds, LGBTIQ+ identities, and all age groups to apply.
RAC is committed to flexibility. If you need assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend