Are you looking for a new career in 2022? Now is the time to apply! We are seeking passionate, customer service professionals for a number of perm fulltime roles commencing Monday 7 February 2022!
- Flexibility, we offer hybrid and remote working!
- Local West Perth team. Offices close to public transport!
- Excellent staff discounts and career development opportunities!
Our vibrant contact centre is based in the hub of RAC in West Perth. Your role as a Customer Service / Claims Specialist is to provide outstanding service to our members during their time of need. Training commences Monday 7 February 2022!
Location: West Perth offices & work from home
Working hours: 37.5 hours per week
Flexible shifts: Seven day roster - 7am-8.30pm Mon-Fri and 8.30am-5.00pm Sat-Sun
Pay: Salary commencing from $62,000 + super + incentives + discounts!
Training: You’ll be set up for success with 8 weeks of in-depth structured training Mon-Fri
Team: Working for an Insurance market leader you will be working with collaborative, supportive and likeminded individuals, with leaders who focus on your career development
- Ensure members receive excellent customer service in every interaction
- Provide empathy to members in difficult situations
- Receive inbound claims calls
- Process and handle claims/enquiries
- Process data and complete various admin tasks
- Use multiple computer systems simultaneously
- Contribute to business improvements via our continuous improvement and innovation channels
- Genuine passion for customer service
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Display empathy and resilience during difficult conversations
- Strong computer literacy and ability to use many applications at once whilst having conversations
- Embrace and participate positively in change
- Commitment to putting members at the centre of everything you do
- Prior experience in Insurance or contact centre environment is not required
- Must be able to work across a seven-day roster. Monday to Friday 7:00am – 8:30pm and Saturday and Sunday 8:30am – 5:00pm
What we can offer you:
- A workplace culture where our people feel valued, respected and empowered
- Work in flexible ways that meet work/life commitments and support wellbeing
- Be part of a purpose led organisation that gives back to the WA community
- An environment that values ongoing career development
- Free Roadside Assistance and discounts on RAC products and services including Insurance, Holiday Parks and Resorts, Security, Finance and Auto Services
- Opportunities for community engagement and corporate volunteering
Training will commence Monday 7 February 2022!
If you are shortlisted, you may be invited to complete an online automated video interview as part of our screening process.
Please note: We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as RAC reserves the right to close this vacancy without notice.
With over 1.1 million members RAC is one of WA’s most iconic and trusted brands. We are a purpose-led member organisation striving to create greater value for our members and deliver on our purpose to be “The driving force for a better WA.”
RAC are looking for people who are committed to building a safer, sustainable and connected future for West Australians. From Insurance, Auto Service Centres, Roadside Patrols, Travel, Security, Holiday Parks and Resorts to Finance – we are a diverse, profit for purpose organisation, that has been reinvesting our profits back into the WA community for more than 115 years.
Supporting Diversity & Inclusion
RAC is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a working environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. If you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance through the recruitment process.